top of page


Eat Your Best

In the US, more than 99 percent of animals raised for food come from factory farms. We believe in eating the other 1 percent: grass-fed, sustainably harvested, direct-to-consumer meat. Beyond the added nutritional value of local meat, this way of eating builds community, supports small businesses, and promotes healthy food systems.​

We partner with small-scale ranchers, farmers, and butchers to source beef, pork, bison, mutton, chickens, and other locally raised protein. In addition to facilitating the relationships and transfer of meat (half an animal or just a share), we also provide classes on how to make the most of your animal.


Check back soon for dates and rates.

cooked elk meat from sustainable living class
bottom of page